Tuesday, January 29, 2008

Belichick Finally Finds Love

Boston (INEPT) - It's finally happened. After years of frustration, failed relationships, and an otherwise unsatisfying personal life, Bill Belichick is in love. With none other than Tom Brady. From the press conference (archives available at the amazingly obsessive website all things bill belichick)

Question: Can you talk about what your relationship is like with Tom Brady and how instrumental has that been to the team's success?
Belichick: Well, I'm glad Tom's our quarterback. I love Tom. He's a great player and he's been a great leader for us. Did I tell you that I love him? He does so many things for our football team on and off the field and he's been a tremendous competitor, tremendous player. So privileged to be able to coach him, to love him, and have him on our team, and we meet on a regular basis, a couple times a week and I really I mean, I enjoy coaching him, enjoy loving him. He's a terrific player, especially to love.

Seriously, whether legal or not (depends on your state), man-love is fine by us. But we wonder: does Brady return the love? Looks like no is my guess.


Brady Has Eyes For Another

Perhaps this will cause a rift in the lockerroom?

Random: Seymour is a dirty player. Surprise! San Diego center Nick Hardwick:
"There are 10 [expletive] good players on that team, but Richard Seymour is a dirty, cheap, little pompous [expletive]," Hardwick told reporters after the game. "They've got 10 great players on that team and when Jarvis Green comes on the field, they've got 11 great players who compete how you're supposed to play.

"But Richard Seymour is the biggest [expletive] I've ever played."

For those of you in the guessing game, we are thinking the expletives are: fucking, shit, and asshole or shithead, in that order. Thus, the first sentence is a pretty nice compliment for the 10 other Patriots. Congratulations!


Richard Seymour is a big expletive.

9 Comments:

Blogger Chip Dawg said...

This blog is the smoking gun. The Hater in Chief has been unmasked. The HIC is none other than Bridget Moynihan!! We at Chip Dawg Investigative services have been onto you for some time Moynihan and now you've given us the damning evidence.

I know you hate that Albatross Brady who left you barefoot and pregnant, but would you mind letting me practice knocking you up again? You have a pretty face and a nice rack. I know I'm not as hot or as rich as Tommy, but like you I can write stupid shit too!! Look at the bullshit I just spewed out!!

NO PRISONERS! NO MERCY!! NO TALK! JUST SEX!!

12:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

According to Michael Strahan, everybody on the field is dirty. If you can't take the tweak in the nards, Little Nicky, get the hell off my field!

3:15 PM  
Blogger Dave Harrington said...

Chip, if you're not careful, you're gonna get the first ever case of "NO PRISONERS, NO MERCY" carpel tunnel syndrome.

3:41 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

It's love, alright. Love between the best coach in the NFL and the best quarterback in the NFL.

3:43 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Chip "mall security" Dawg is still an idiot.

Anyway, I wonder if Tom makes Bill leave the hoodie on...

Eh, I don't feel much of a need to comment on Belicheat's comment. It's creepy enough all by itself.

How single are you, Chip Dawg? Please date me. I love guys who have delusions of being football players...

4:55 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

And I wonder if you're just an idiot or a loser....or maybe a moron. Or perhaps all three.

What kind of asshole would say stuff like that to the media about another player in the NFL?

I'm sorry. That's just CLASSLESS.

And whiny. If you can't take the heat get out of the football league- it's for men, doncha know.

5:03 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Pffft. I rooted for the Chargers over the Colts, but really, these two teams deserved each other in the divisional playoffs. Both of them are franchises that are obviously jealous of the Patriots, so the fans try to hide by saying how their team has "more integrity" or some dookie like that. It's just self-righteous complaining, because they're frustrated that even their AWESOME teams can't beat the Patriots.

And the Chargers are definitely more immature, because I don't think I ever heard Peyton Manning, Joesph Addai, or Bob Sanders make a stink about how "dirty" the Patriots play.

5:56 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

i lov this site! but please chief hater, don't give away your cred. quotes in today's first yellow box, very innacurate. "quotes" count, you got plenty of material, no need to spin.

9:28 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I would love to see what this stupid motherfucker who made this site to show his ass and stop hiding. I mean why did he have to make this blog?

So stupid...........

2:33 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home